Thursday, March 5, 2009

Facebook vs Myspace vs Friendster vs Cyworld


I've recently joined Myspace and Friendster and I'm having really hard time learning it and getting use to it.

These two social network site is almost like the Facebook but it's little different...or I should say MySpace is more neat and "special." Not like Facebook, I could change my layouts of the contents and also change the colors of the windows but for facebook and friendster I could not do that so it's not that unique.

Also, the range of users are really different among those websites. The Friendster and Myspace seems more related to teenagers but Facebook is mostly for age of 18 and up...(for elders, too)

Because, I'm from Korea, I used korean social networking site called "Cyworld." But recently, this Cyworld site arrived in US.( http://www.us.cyworld.com/)

Cyworld has alot of cool features like picture with flash file which means slide show of pictures and alot of cute animated characters which allow people to decorate their own site.

I think everybody should change to cyworld because it's more easy to use and it looks a lot better than any other social networking site. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment