Thursday, May 7, 2009

Class Wiki So far...

In my opinion our Class Wiki contains all kinds of New Media information in various fields such as music, sports, business and medical etc...
Beginning of the semester, I decided to contribute in New Media in the business field. So I researched book and all kinds of websites to find new and innovative new media.
During the research I found that these days, a lot of companies trying to cut down the travel fees for employees so they are using a video conferencing. This method allow company to not to travel around to have conference in other location. Also, by not traveling around, people could save a lot of time and put those time in preparing the presentation and the conference.

Also, for class wiki, I contributed in putting pictures to other guys posting and also, tried to change misspelled words and wrong use of grammar.

Moreover, I created new pages for New media technologies that recently invented.

I believe this Class Wiki allowed me to learn more about new media and how new media helped our lives.

Class Wiki is such a good way to be more closer to the new media.

No comments:

Post a Comment